Parcel receive and collect
Are you expecting a delivery and unable to receive it? We have the perfect solution through our parcel receive and collect service. At Stor-Age, we place a lot of emphasis on offering the best customer service possible. This not only applies to our award-winning self storage, but also to how we can make your experience better and help in any way we can.
In line with this, our parcel receive and collect service is there for when you can’t be. Our team will collect parcels delivered for you at our store, and safely store them until you are able to collect.
To arrange a collection, simply complete the form by clicking on the button below. You only need to complete this form once in order for us to continually receive parcels on your behalf.
Please note the following Terms and Conditions
- Parcels received by Stor-Age are at the customer's own risk and are unchecked by Stor-Age staff. Stor-Age accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss of any items sent using this service or for the loss or non-provision of a delivery receipt.
- The customer will not hold Stor-Age liable for any damage to or theft of the goods.
- Stor-Age are duly authorised to receive the goods on behalf of the customer.
- Parcels not picked up by the customer and unclaimed after 10 days will be charged late fees of R150 per day for each day that the parcel is not collected.
- Parcels that require more that 3m2 of space must be arranged directly with the store by the customer.
- If the items are too large or are palletised, they may be left unsecured in the loading bay subject to agreement in advance with the Stor-Age store management team.
- Parcels should not contain any items that are prohibited (https://stor-age.co.za/frequently-asked-questions-about-self-storage), as detailed in the conditions of Stor-Age list of prohibited goods.
- Parcels will only be received during reception hours. View the hours of your store here: https://stor-age.co.za/locations.
- Stor-Age does not facilitate in the transport of goods (from courier to holding area or from holding area to unit). The customer is responsible for the organisation of all removal of goods. Please ensure that no palette jacks, hoists or other such items are required for the movement of the goods.
- This service is only available for existing Stor-Age customers.
By completing the survey, you are accepting all Terms and Conditions.