Tips to personalise online sales and this week’s Local Business Spotlight
With an increase in the number of online businesses as a result of COVID-19, it’s important to stand out from the noise. One way to do this is to personalise your brand and make your customers feel valued and appreciated.
Here are a few tips on how to use personalisation to increase online sales.
- Think carefully about how you write your product copy or your adverts. Use personal pronouns in your sales copy where relevant
- Make your customer’s online experience more instinctive
- If you are selling fashion items, place suggested, complementary items together such as a pair of jeans and a belt
- Offer a convenient checkout experience with new payment technologies. Make payment simple!
- Send a personalised ‘Thank you note’ to encourage a return
- Take advantage of retargeted advertising on Facebook and Google
This week’s Local Business Spotlight featured three businesses who are working in various industries. Take a look at who we profiled here.
City Bowl Armed Response
With safety being a concern for so many of us as we work through the second wave of the pandemic, today’s Local Business Spotlight shines the light on City Bowl Armed Response, a local security company that has been serving the City Bowl District in Cape Town for more than two decades.
This passionate team work closely with the community and have adopted the latest technology to make sure they keep their customers and the community safe. Find out more about City Bowl Armed Response on their website.
Premier Projects KZN
Premier Projects KZN are waterproofing, painting and renovation specialists.
The hardworking team have completed a variety of exciting home and work improvement projects such as frameless office partitions, corporate renovations and moveable shutters. Browse their recent projects on their Facebook page.
Hook, Line & Sinker
On Friday we featured the dynamic team behind Hook, Line & Sinker. The close team of creatives, designers and developers are passionate about supporting local companies and helping them achieve growth. The creative agency has helped tell the story of technological innovations and helped drive the future of education, among others. Find out more about HLS’s work on their website.
Our Stor-Age units are conveniently located around the country. We offer a safe and secure space to store your business belongings so that you can focus on other elements of business. Contact us at 0861 18 18 18 to find out more or get a quick quote online.